PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Data protection information
The General Data Protection Regulation came into force on 25th May 2018. Below we set out how we process the personal data you provide to us.
Who is the data controller?
BIXAGU ENTERTAINMENT S.L., with tax ID (CIF) B75234856 and registered address at Avda. de Tolosa, 75 – 2º, 20018, Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain
Data Protection Officer: www.bixagu.com
Hereafter, THE COMPANY.
Why do we process your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we hereby inform you that THE COMPANY processes the data you provide for the following purposes:
- Notifying you of our products, services and content. You may opt out of these communications at any time using the links provided in each email.
- Creating a marketing profile. When you browse our site, and provided we have your consent, we may create a marketing profile based on the information you provide so that we can show you personalised advertising which is customised using cookies. No automated decisions will be made using this profile where these could have a legal or significant impact on you.
- Providing data to public bodies and authorities when required by law.
How long will we hold your data for?
We will hold your personal information so long as we have your consent to do so. You have the right to request erasure of your data at any time. In any case, we will hold your data for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
We process your data based on the following:
Your consent to the purposes indicated above.
Compliance with legal obligations on THE COMPANY as per section 3 of Why do we process your personal data?
Who will we share your data with?
We will share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Your data are stored on our email marketing platform, Mailchimp, located in the USA and protected by Privacy Shield. We use this platform to send you communications by email.
- Your personal data may also be shared with the competent authorities if legally required.
What rights do you have when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise these?
You have the right to access your personal data, to request that incorrect data be rectified, and to request that the data be erased when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for their original purpose.
Under certain circumstances, you may request restriction of processing, in which case we will only hold your data for the purposes of making or defending against a legal claim.
You may object to the processing of your data. In this case, THE COMPANY will stop processing your data other than for an overriding legal reason or to make or defend against possible legal claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability and you may withdraw any consent you have provided at any time, without prejudice to the lawful processing of your data based on your consent prior to this being withdrawn.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the email address indicated in section 1 or using the links provided in emails and communications from THE COMPANY via which you can change your preferences or cancel your subscription.
You can also write to us at the following address: BIXAGU ENTERTAINMENT S.L., Avda. de Tolosa, 75 – 2º, 20018, Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain. Please mark your letter Dirigido a Atención al Usuario (FAO User Support) and indicate Protección de Datos (Data Protection) on the envelope. Please include as much information as possible about your request: name and surname(s), email address used for the account or portal which is the subject of your request.
Lastly, we would also like to inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies to make a complaint arising from the processing of your personal data. However, we kindly ask that you allow us to assist you first.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are small files which are download onto your computer whenever you access certain websites. Among other things, they store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device. Cookies may be used to recognise a user, depending on the information they contain and how users use their device.
What types of cookies does www.bixagu.com use?
- Session cookies: These collect and store data when the user accesses a website and they disappear when the user leaves the website.
- Service cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by www.bixagu.com and which provides the service requested by the user so that we can offer them our products and services in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
- Persistent cookies: The data are stored on the user’s terminal and may be accessed and processed during a certain period of time. For example, they are used for online purchases or registrations so that the user does not have to enter the same data repeatedly.
These are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain not managed by THE COMPANY but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Each time a user visits a service, a tool owned by an external provider ( Google Analytics ) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer which collects anonymous browsing data and enables us to quantify the number of users. We use this information to conduct measurements and statistical analysis of how the service is used to improve our products or services.
Some of our web pages have embedded YouTube videos.
How can I disable cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies or those from a particular service. All modern browsers enable users to change their cookies settings. These settings are usually in the options or preferences in the browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free plugins to prevent web beacons being downloaded when you open an email. Follow the instructions for your particular Internet browser to change your cookies preferences:
For more information, please consult Microsoft support or your browser’s Help option.
Preferences-Privacy and Security.
For more information, please consult Mozilla support or your browser’s Help option.
Chrome: Settings-Privacy and security.
For more information, please consult Google support or your browser’s Help option.
For more information, please consult Apple support or your browser’s Help option.
THE COMPANY may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt it to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. We therefore recommend that users check this page regularly for changes to the policy.